Monday, October 5, 2009

simmering down the beams- kirsty

I'm pretty sure there comes a time in life where the only thing a person can mutter to the world around them is "Why the fuck did you have to disappoint me so goddamn badly?"
I'm pretty sure everyone feels helpless every now and then, or a lot. It's hard not to when things are so...Human. Unless you live in denial or something. I'm actually starting to grow some admiration for those people who can put all of life's value into material things.
Where business cards and Armani suits and dinner reservations are more important than frustration, hopelessness and overall concerns.
Those people are brilliant liars and have succeeded in soulfully protecting themselves, congratufuckinglations to them.
To say that my jealousy isn't over the top at the moment would just be obscene in its obviousness. And beleive it or not, I'm actually not referring to anyone specific there.

I'm kind of tired of watching people jump into shit that they can't handle.

What I see is someone who never got the affection they deserved.
Be a man. Protect yourself.
Be a man. Fight.
Be a man. Pick up a gun.
Be a man. Protect your people.
Be a man. Jump in head first.

As long as you do what people want you to, you can't disappoint right?
And, not dissapointing people is what you want right?
So you're doing it for yourself right?
He'll love you now. We all will.



And while I'm ranting about it, I think I'll delight myself in changing subjects.
You! Yes, you.
Problems are surrounding you and you just can't seem to grasp onto the concept of why.
I can solve all of your problems.
I have the solution, I pulled it right out the crevices of your struggling brain.
Someone's bored.















I'm not answering questions for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment