Saturday, September 19, 2009

If I were a mechanic I'd build outfits out of metal.
How fucking cool would that be?
I'm currently digging the whole "steampunk" type of thing right now, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to get into, a lot of the DIY shit is really technical and just DESIGNED for the failure of wannabees.
But really, it's the coolest style I have ever laid my eyes on, and I've seen quite a lot of shit.



steampunk goggles Pictures, Images and Photos



Awesome steampunk jet pack Pictures, Images and Photos



Steampunk shoes! Pictures, Images and Photos


Steampunk Watch Pictures, Images and Photos



I found these images on photobucket search, so I'm not sure who designed and built these things or I would credit them.

Severe credits to you amazingly creative and talented people!

No comments:

Post a Comment