Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stupid Mother Fucker- Kirsty


I really want the zombie apocalypse to come and go, like in Land of the Dead.
I really want to be able to gun down some stupid mother fuckers.
Get out of a lot of the normal society standards, (of course I'd like there to some process of political rebuilding, because anarchy is about as scary as RUNNING zombies)
A zombie shooting range is pretty much my dream. I love zombies, I love guns, and I hate people.
What in the hell is not to love about THAT?
I guess deep down I'm just as pissed off and angsty as any other teenager, I just have different ways of extracting my feelings.
Through shooting dead people in the face when they try to bite me.
Also, it is my number one dream, even if I never get my zombies, to have a tank.
A tank would make me squee like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment