Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not Enough Gun

All my friends are smoking pot and fucking each other. Wow, I wish I was that cool.
Why does the thought of being human make me want to throw up in my fucking mouth?
Unnatural but articulated, I bet. Passed-life-karma.
Bullshit, I laugh.
Sometimes I want to kidnap people. Just tie them to a chair and question them. Ask them about their logic, beliefs, philosophy, emotions.


"Why does that he-said-she-said bullshit matter to anyone, why does it bother you, really, I REALLY want to know, for real."


"How does starting rumors and cat-fights in the hallway benefit you in any way?"


"How do drugs make your life better, what's so cool about looking like a bumfucking idiot?"


"How are you planning on raising the baby you could very well be incubating tomorrow?"


"If you get that incident 'taken care of' are you going to watch the dog the doctor fed 'it' to eat 'it'?"


But I know they'll just look at me, mouth slack, eyes wide, like dead fish with vacated headspace.


I'm actually a very happy person.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, dark and funny.

    Peace,
    Richard
    http://www.whatdoesnotkillme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete